Barrier Free Lifts
Barrier Free Lifts LEXA L Patient Lift is fully electric with available Manual or Electric Patient Positioning.
Full Electric patient lift with motorized patient positioning from Barrier Free, OSHA compliant lift system.
Choose the 350 lbs. capacitywith patient positioner, 600 lbs. Bariatric capacity with spreader bar or the 1000 lbs. bariatric capacity with patient positioner in the drop down menu.
View the lift in use:Here
Now available a bariatric capacity Lexa with motorized patient positioning at 1000 lbs. Please see the drop down menu.
Lexa is currently taking three weeks to ship due to a manufacturing backlog. Barrier Free has a patent on this positioning technology.
- No more cumbersome patient handling: from laying down to sitting up with a touch of a button.
- Multi- faceted lift, accommodating virtually every transfer possibility.
- Offers a secure, sway free transfer option in one smooth motion.
- All done with easy to use electronic hand controls allowing the caregiver to focus on the patient, not the equipment.
- Width can be adjusted either manually or electronically to allow for more maneuverability in the room.
- Emergency on/off button.
- Auxiliary lowering switch is standard.
- Digital scale is an extra option.
- LEXA models are available with lifting capacities up to 600 lbs. Standard capacity 440 lbs.
- The Lexa positioning system is unique to Barrier Free Lifts and can be added to other ceiling mounted lift systems from Barrier Free.
- HICPIC Codee1399
- Can be used with a variety of slings which are available in different sizes and material to meet different use requirements. Please call us at 866 822-7348 to discuss available options for slings or to have a sling brochure sent.
The Lexa Lift is shown with the optional fully electric patient positioning. The caregiver positions the patient with full electric control of the position, no physical effort, no strain. Patient positioner also avaialble on the Tonya lift for children.