HarMar Pinnacle Stairway lift
The Pinnacle Aesthetically pleasing appearance Premium Stair Lift from HarMar
Please call for our discount pricing and installation in Oregon.
For local installation in Oregon and South West Washington only. This product will not be dropshipped.
866-822-7348 Toll Free
- Aesthetically pleasing appearance and robust construction
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe entry and exit.
- Lift up arm rests allow for quick and easy entry and exit.
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Safety sensors that stop the lift when it meets with an obstruction
- Removable key lock for safety when you are away
- Easily changeable from left to right side of stairway
- Standard unit is 16ft, additional lengths available up to 70ft (for inside use only)
- Patented helical worm drive provides a gentle ride
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3--year warranty on components /5-year on drive train
- Folding Rail option now available to avoid blocking the bottom of the stairs. See drop down menu.
- Made in the USA!!
Folding Rail option
The Vertical Platform Lift’s meet ASME A18.1 section 5 and CSA B44/ASME A17.5 with the addition of certain options. Please call for details.
Installation in Oregon is available. Please call to discuss this installation and the requirements.
We now have a 500 lbs capacity stair lift for the Bariatric users. Please see the dropdown menu.
- Industry leading 500 pound standard capacity
- Seat 23” W x 18.5” Deep x 16” Tall Seat Back
- Smooth starts and stops
- Extremely safe design installs on either side of staircase
- Mounts to the stairs – not the wall
- Operates on standard 115 VAC household current
- Extruded aluminum track is available in custom lengths
- Wide, comfortable seat rotates 90 degrees at both top and bottom landings
- Seat and footrest fold to save space
- Lift automatically stops at top and bottom of stairs
- Separate controls at top and bottom of stairs
- Inside installation only, available by calling 866-822-7348
- 3-year warranty on components / 5-year on drive train
Please click HERE to download a pre-install survey for the Pinnacle installation.
Outdoor installation models and DC powered models available in the drop down menu above
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.