Barrier Free Cosy Chair, easily moveable chair
Mobile armchair and day-bed. It is the ideal care and therapy chair whose main features include:
- High level of comfort and safety
- Strong, powder coated, steel frame
- Best quality foams of different densities that provide perfect support
- Top quality lambs wool cover on both seat and footrest - great for those who suffer from decubitus break down, also easy to remove and washable in warm water, Seat width with Lambs wool cover 16 -17".
- Easy access from either the side or the front of the chair
- Ideal position for each person - from sitting to lying and any place in between - without manual handling
- Back and foot rest is controlled by independent, easy to operate gas strut mechanisms
- Easily maneuverable, on four 6 inch diameter, lockable castors. Distance between wheels, outside to outside is 30 inches.
- The CosyChair has a 350 lbs. weight capacity.
- This product receives Rave reviews form those who have purchased it.
- "This chair cradles you like and egg cradles the yolk."
COSY CHAIR DIMENSIONS
Seat Height------23 – 29”
Seat Angle--------26 – 46 degrees backwards
Seat back Ht------27”
Max Load---------330 lbs
Wheels------------6” castors x 4 rotational
The Cosy chair, with its bucket-like shape and sensitive, pressure relieving upholstery, can improve the quality of life of many elderly users- especially those with arthritis, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. While users' lives are improved, caregivers also benefit from the additional time freed up by this versatile chair. Whether in the home environment, nursing home or hospital many care professionals consider the Cosy chair as an essential aid.
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.