Invacare Silcraft IH3602GXL Side opening FreeStanding whirlpool tubs for professional facilities,now with pipeless technology. Call 866-822-7348
The 3602GXL Side Opening Free Standing tub for the Taller resident.
Now with Sanijet™ Pipeless technology.
3602G XL Features
- All wetted components are easily accessible for quick and thorough disinfection for the hygiene security of the residents.
- Pipeless technology conserves water, chemicals and time
- Heavy-duty hinges suspended on a spring-assisted raising and lowering mechanism support the door
- Double wall fiberglass construction and pipeless jets allow water to stay warm for a longer period of time
- Fast-fi ll mixing anti-scald valve dispenses 17 gallons per minute
- Lockable cabinet provides a secure place for cleaners and disinfectants
- Adjustable stainless steel legs make leveling easy and simplify installation
- Door seal is guaranteed for life
40" door allows ambulatory residents to enter and exit the tub safely and easily.
• Tub is designed to be used with or without a lift or transfer device.
• Reinforced fiberglass construction offers exceptional tub strength.
• Double wall design creates natural air gap insulation retain heat in bath water.
• The Access 3602GXL is 9" longer to 72" (53" Internal) for taller residents and has 4 whirlpool jets.
Deluxe Control Panel (console)
Caregivers can easily access tub controls in one central location. Fast fill in under 2 min. reduces bathing preperation time so caregivers can focus on the resident. Closed-Loop-Disinfecting-System safely disinfects the entire bathing system. Built-in disinfecting system minimizes the risk of cross-contamination. Anti-scald mixing valve, thermometer, and shower valve provide safe and comfortable bathing.
IH-1900 Bath lift now available
Superior Infection Control through Invacare Pipeless™ Technology
Invacare Therapure bathing systems are the only long term care tubs certified to meet the hospital-grade disinfection requirements of NSF protocol P182.
- Caregivers can remove up to 99.9% of bacteria in as little as 5 minutes or less because
- All wetted components are easily accessible for disinfection.
- Jets are removable by hand
- Without pipes or channels therpure bathing systems retain only 0.2 oz. of water vs. 13 oz. of dirty water in a typical piped tub after each bath and are easily accessible for cleaning.
This product is on our GSA contract V797P2147D
See the video for disinfecting the whirlpool tub Here
Download the Silcraft tubs pictorial parts guide for 2013 Here
Download the 2014 pictorial guide Here
See the video for the IH1900 in use training Here
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.