Best Seat Airline Cushion Portable battery powered alternating pressure seat cushion, Free shipping
Best Seat Alternating Air Cushion
Free Shipping within the US
Stage 1 cushions in cloth or waterproof vinyl now available in the drop down menu.
Alternating Pressure Cushion
For Healthy Blood Flow
Now available in three versions, Recliner cushion, Airline cushion and Truckers cushion. The Trucker cushion with car adapter is pictured above. All products now in stock.
Please see the drop down menu above.
In an attempt to clarify the use of this cushion, please note that pressure ulcers form when continuous pressure, 2) heat and 3) moisture which is commonly emitted by our skin are present. Particularly if a patient has been previously active in a manual wheelchair and then is converted to a power chair, this situation arises.
So if pressure ulcers (or ubiquitous ulcers) have not formed, a standard Best seat will suit to increase comfort. If Pressure Ulcers or even skin sensitivity has formed, it is recommended that a Stage 1 cushion be used or a step up to a more padded cushion.
- No more tired leg syndrome from hours in a car (car adapter) or plane (batteries)!
• No more back pain from eight hours behind a desk!
• Prevent and ease pressure sores!
- Rechargeable Batteries and recharging system included. Smart Recharge occurs in less than 2 H, 1H 45 minutes typically.
- 2300 mA batteries result in 50 to 70 Hours of continuous use.
• Computer Controlled Alternating Pressure works!
• 10-Day money back guarantee!
The Best Seat Airflow Cushion alternates cell inflation to alleviate pressure.
Best Seat Travellers In Lounger
The Stage 1 Cushions: Cloth
We designed this overlay cushion to meet the needs of many people who are having problems with pain and perhaps minor skin breakdown, but are not immobilized to the point of needing a custom built system. The Stage 1 is not a Low air loss system that allows air to go through the cloth. However this cushion has been used to heal presure ulcers when used with proper hygiene and bandage changing.
Please view and informational video on the Stage 1 Ease Cushion system here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSk0wDiqUXk
- 48 hours on one charge
- Furnished in light grey breathable fabric
- Treated to resist soil and stains
- Long lasting in service.
- Stage 1 batteries have a predicted life of over 500 recharges in this application. That's several years of constant use!
- Recharge in 2 hours or less
- Bottom of the cushion has a cling type surface, no tie-down needed
- Clear vinyl plastic case that protects pump from spilt coffee and food particles.
Stage 1 Cushions Vinyl
- Clear vinyl enclosed pump
- Smart charger
- 18 x 18 cushion
- Waterproof and washable cover
- Recommended when incontinence or soiling may be a problem
- Used in managed care facilities for ambulatory and geriatric patients
- Can be used in an automobile seat, wheelchair, or lounge chair
- Also can be used in bed between the hips or other bony area where the possibility of pressure sores is present.
- Recommended for use over a 3" foam cushion.
Pillow Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 1" open, folds to 18 x 8 1/2 x 4"
Wheelchair users have relied on Alternating Pressure Point Technology for years. Here's the first use of this DVT-protecting technology for travelers. The brand new Best Seat uses a state-of-the-art microprocessor-controlled pump and valve system that alternates air pressure within its chambers to "lift and shift" the points where your body comes in contact with the wheelchair or airline seat, so your circulation is continually enhanced. Internal batteries for the tiny, built-in pump last 50 hours before needing a recharge (dual-voltage recharger included, but ask us about any adaptor plugs you may need in foreign countries). Far more comfortable than any air or gel cushion, so you'll arrive at your destination without ever having said "I'm tired of sitting!" (call 866-822-7348 for foreign voltage/current conversion details.)
There are several user's who are so enthralled with the Ease cushion that they have made video's.Here is One. See: Here
Who likes to sit all day, without the opportunity to get up and stretch or go for a walk? It doesn't sound pleasant, but sometimes it is difficult or impossible to avoid, especially if you work in an office all day, sitting in an uncomfortable chair or are confined to a wheelchair. Even if work requires you to travel, there are the long hours behind the wheel, or in a cramped airplane seat to consider. You need to be comfortable in order to work more efficiently and to feel better during the way.
The action of bladders produces a gentle and almost un-noticable massaging action that stimulates blood flow in the lower back and legs. The possibility of sores from prolonged sitting is virtually eliminated. Read the testimonies of usershere.
Ease Cushion has contracted with the US Air Force to supply cushions for pilots of figher jets.
Fighter and bomber pilots sitting in cramped ejection seats suffer pressure sores on long missions for exactly the same reasons people in wheelchairs lack of movement!
Air Force Research Laboratories was directed to find a solution to the problem. They began by acquiring pressure sore prevention products from many sources.
Unlike any testing ever done before AFRL tested every concept including foam pads, air cushions, gel filled cushions, and memory foam and various brands of powered alternating pressure cushions.
After 3 years and thousands of hours of testing involving dozens of human subjects with blood flow monitoring electronics attached to the legs, Ease Seating Systems, CCPM Technology has proven to be the most effective system tested.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to health and safety regulations by the Federal Government all sales are final on this product.
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.