Comfort Company Saddle Wedge Round Bottom Cushion 55S1616
Saddle Wedge Cushions
One of our Physical Therapy Supplies
- Support, stability, pressure relief, and comfort for the active resident who tends to thrust or slide forward
- This wheelchair positioning aid is available in four variations to accommodate manual wheel chairs or powerchairs users
- "Waterfall" front increases comfort and reduces pressure behind the knees
- Two density foam construction. Soft top foam at user contact points. Firm base foam for structure and support. High quality foam that will retain support and shape for many years.
- Features SureChek FUSION polyurethane cover, which provides a multi-directional stretch. Soft to the touch and easy to clean. A help against shear force, a contributing factor in the development of pressure sores in the elderly.
- Available with or without four-chambered QuadraGel pac.
- All Comfort Company products are available in pediatric and bariatric sizes. Please inquire for specifications.Click here for an informative video1stSeniorCare carries a wide variety of physical therapy supplies and equipment in our handicapped equipment catalog along with home medical supplies.
Comfort Company is one of the premier manufacturers of physical rehabilitation equipment. The Comfort Company's commitment to excellence assures quality physical therapy equipment. Look at their wide selection of rehabilitation equipment and physical therapy equipment.
Comfort Company guarantee: The Comfort Company products are guaranteed for life against manufacturer's defects. We will gladly repair or replace any product at no charge to you. The Comfort Company will modify any of our existing products or custom design a one-of-a kind product to fit the specific needs of your resident.
Click HERE for an informative video
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.