Comfortek Titan Chair
Comfotrek Titan Chairs
All Titan chairs include a luxuriously upholstered seat and back, enhancing the look and feel of today’s senior care homes. Titan chairs are rated in excess of 800 lbs. All Titan chairs feature a lifetime frame warranty, a 15-year foam warranty, and a 5-year fabric warranty. Titan seating is USA made. Featured at the Alzheimer's Conference this chair was well received and it is now on sale.
TITAN SWIVEL: The TITAN SWIVEL chair enhances the quality of life for person’s suffering the effects of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson or Huntington disease as stress associated by being pushed/shoved up-to a table is replaced with the smooth operation of a swivel and lever assembly. Equally stressful is the burden felt by family members/spouses as they take on the role of being the caregiver for cherished family members.
The mechanics of the TITAN SWIVEL enable the chair to…..roll….it swivel…..and lock….thereby transporting the patient forward in a gentle and controlled manner. The physical effort typically required to push / shove a seated person up-to the table has been replaced with a locking lever/casters and swivel transition plate. These features allow a seated person to be effortlessly moved up-to the table……without any fuss or hassle!
showing ease of use Here
- How does a caregiver easily move a seated person up-to and away-from the table?
- How does a person requiring daily use of a walker/rollator, get seated at a table? With caregiver assistance? Without caregiver assistance?
- How can spouses/families enjoy a meal together when one of them is bound/confined to a wheelchair?
- So how does this help you? (a) to reduce levels of stress and physical burden experienced by spouse/caregiver, (b) and at the same time increase an Alzheimer’s patients sense of dignity and self worth!
Titan 801-22, 22" seat
- 1” - 18 ga Steel Frame - Legs
- 3/4” - 18 ga Steel Frame - Back
- Multiple Steel Cross Members
- 3” Cold Cured Foam
- 1.5” Foam Cushioning - Back
- Plywood Seat (5/8”) / Back (1/2”)
- Lumbar Support
- Stafast T-Nuts Throughout
- Heavy Duty Poly Arm Caps
- Antimicrobial / Crypton Fabrics & Vinyls
- Available in a 22” Width
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- 15 Year Warranty on Cold Cured Foam
- 5 Year Warranty on Fabric
- 18" seat height
- arms 7" above seat or 25.5" from floor
Unique to the Titan chair is its ability to provide caregivers with mobility options. The Royal EZ provides caregivers with a mobility-assist lever, enabling a caregiver to guide a seated person to the table with ease and grace.
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.
new video Here
Choose the Fabric or vinyl desired Here. Please put the color number and description in the order notes.