Cork Medical Elite Balance Air
Elite Balance Air:
Elite Balance Air is an alternating pressure mattress replacement system for use in the treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers. It provides patients a comfortable and therapeutic support surface to both enhance healing and prevent skin breakdown.
- Nineteen individual air cells provide a unique design which keeps the lower layer of air cells constantly inflated while alternating cells inflate and deflate the upper layer.
- Digital pump with light-up display allows for effortless user experience and control
- Pressure control settings allow patient to set their personalized comfort setting depending on weight
- Auto-Detection setting automatically detects the patient weight and sets the appropriate pressure output for optimum patient comfort and ease
- Pump features audible and visual low pressure, power failure and machine malfunction alarms
- Split cell-on-cell design allows the patient to remain in an upright position and keeps mattress inflated up to 24 hours if loss of power should occur
- In the event of a medical emergency, mattress features a rapid deflation CPR valve
- Size of mattress: 78” (L) x 35” (W) x 8” (H)
- 19 air cells
- Maximum weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Cell Material: Nylon TPU
- Cover Material: Stretched Polyester with Polyurethane
- 1-Year Warranty
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.