DermaSaver Shin-Knee tube developed especially for residents in wheelchairs, using microspring textile for padding
Shin-Knee Tube Due to the mandatory handling fee, please call 866-822-7348 if ordering more than 1 item.
Designed especially for residents in wheelchairs. Protects both the skin and knee with 2 layers of MicroSpring textile The pleated contoured cup stays in position on the knee.
Consider the Shin-Knee tube to accelerate healing of damaged legs and shins. Rapid healing makes for happier residents.
DermaSaver has developed a complete line of skin protection and pressure reducing products. Unlike foams, gels, fleece or polyfil, DermaSaver reduces all of the conditions that cause skin breakdown.
Revolutionary MicroSpring Textile offers breathability, moisture transfer and anti-microbial protection not possible with gels, foams, fleece or polyfil. And it is completely washable!
Microfilaments flex to reduce pressure on bony prominences such as the heel, elbow, vertebra and trochanter. Layers of MicroSpring Textile put up to 20,000 microfilaments per square inch to act as mini pressure relieving springs which provide:
- Superior pressure and shear relief
- Breathable- fabric and filament layers allow air flow
- Moisture wicking – allows moisture transfer
- Totally washable according to CDC Guidelines- allows for multi-patient use
- Durable – will not flatten out or become flaky
- Sized properly for extra small to extra large
- Stretch knit (not woven) fabric reduces surface friction
- Coated with Aegis Microbe Shield, and EPA registered antimicrobial that inhibits the growth of micro-organisms
- Compatible with topical creams and ointments
- CA 117 flame retardant
- Latex free – 94% polyester, 6% Spandex
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers
Please note that do to Federal Regulations all sales are final.
It is your responsibility to accurately measure for the product you choose. The manufacturer will not accept any returns.
1stSeniorCare uses the manufacturer’s recommendations for sizing suggestions, but it is your responsibility to accurately measure. There are no returns due to Federal Health Regulations.