Drive Medical Cirrus IV Manual Wheelchair 300 lbs. Capacity ,Flip Back Full Arms
Drive Cirrus IV wheelchair with 300 lbs capacity, 20 inch seat width
- Shown with Optional L3-4SF-TF Footrest.
- Now comes with riggings in carton.
- Ideal combination of quality, light weight and economy.
- Weighs only 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Wrap-around arms reduce overall frame width without affecting seat width.
- Carbon steel frame with combination powder coated and silver vein finish that is attractive, chip resistant, and easy-to-maintain.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Flip back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Composite Mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Composite rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition to hemi-level.
- Angle adjustable front fork.
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight. (Sold Separately)
- 8" Front casters have 4 height adjustments.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser.
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.