Drive Medical Viper Plus Dual Axle Recliner. 12" to 18" seat widths
Viper Plus Dual Axle Reclining Wheelchair with State of the Art Hydraulic Recline Mechanism
Seat widths from 12-18" available.
- VIPER weighs 51 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism.
- Carbon steel frame with double coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Composite ag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level.
- Composite footplates are durable and lightweight.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating legrests.
- Color: Black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.