Return 7600 from HandiCare
The ReTurn7600 is an easy-to-use and incredibly effective assistive device providing convenient and natural support for sit-to-stand and transfer, but it is also a rehabilitation device. ReTurn7600 enables safe and active sit-to-stand and transfer to or from bed, wheelchair or toilet. ReTurn7600 can also be used to facilitate repositioning farther back in a chair or wheelchair.This device can handle very heavy clients
A Handicare original available in different models for all situations and users
- The original - with a a unique, patented design which makes the transfer platform incredibly easy to maneuver
- Rolls, turns and pivots smoothly and easily on all surfaces, even in confined spaces
- Very easy to understand and use, both for the user and the caregiver
- Many different application areas
- Always close at hand
- Can be easily adapted for different users
- Activates the user and eliminates heavy lifting for the caregiver
- Stable and secure base plate
- Easy to roll and directionally stable
- Moving ReTurn7600 requires minimal exertion, even with a very large and heavy user
- The wider base plate has a low step-in height and clear markings for the user's feet
- The base plate's narrower rear profile enables it to be moved in under a wheelchair, so that ReTurn7600 can be positioned very close to the user
- A recess, for the toilet, makes it possible for the user to get close enough to achieve a good seated position
- The incline of the rising ladder creates conditions for a natural pattern of movement
- The design allows plenty of work space also for the caregiver, who can remain very close and help to support the user from different directions.
- The rising ladder allows many possibilities for grasping the ladder, including a central 'power grip', it also enables 'climbing'
- The user is also supported by the ladder during standing training and transfer
- The height, width and angle of the user-adapted lower-leg supports can easily be adjusted to fit different users
- Lockable wheels
- Neat and attractive design that simplifies hygiene
- Low weight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for transport and storage
- Many accessories for greater safety, security and utility
- Several models provide solutions for all situations and users.
- Maximum client weight for the ReTurn 7600 is 450 lbs.
This device works similarly to the Ro medic. Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsaqgKEnrZw for a video.
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.