Rice Lake Innovision Wireless wheelchair weighing system, wheelchair scale, or bed scale choose 800 lbs capacity or 1200 lbs capacity
Volume discounts for 10 or more available by calling 866-822-7348
4 Pad Scale System
- Ultra portable lightweight design, each pad weighs less than 3 pounds
- Easy access for manual or powered wheelchairs
- 800 lb. or 1200 lb. limit, excellent for bariatric patients
- Wireless, battery powered
- Energy efficient, batteries guaranteed to last over one year
- Easy set-up, less than two minutes
- Great solution for doctor’s offices, hospitals, spinal rehab centers, dialysis centers, occupational therapists, home health aides
1 Wireless Controller
- Wireless Controller stores up to 42 patients
- Monitors Patient’s weight up to 100 days
- Excellent range up to 30 feet from scale pads
- Download data to PC via mini USB cable (not included)
The pads are 12.1" wide, handle to handle and 10.1" long height of 1.9"
The case has compartments for up to two systems. It can contain 4 ramps and stops
Wireless wheelchair weighing system with case.
Bed weighing System now on our GSA contract
Click https://youtu.be/LDE6fjwy_Yk to see and informative video on this systems uses.
The bed scale product and accessories have been added to our GSA contract V797P2147D
The wireless wheelchair scale at 800 lbs. has been added to our GSA contact Sept 2015
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers. You can call us if you only want to order one.