System Romedic Minlift 160, manual base widening
MiniLift160 is a mobile sit-to-stand lift which has been developed to, as gently as possible, assist the user when rising from a sitting to a standing position. When MiniLift160 is combined with the appropriate lifting accessories, the user gets support under the feet, for the front of the lower legs and behind the back, which provides for a safe and secure, yet active sit-to-stand procedure.
Four variants are available
MiniLift160 is available in four variants with electrical (EE) or manual (EM) base widening and with standard height or low legs for use with lower beds. All variants are manufactured in steel for stability and strength and are suitable for users weighing up to 160 kg/350 lbs.
MiniLift160 offers a unique combination of functionality, performance and quality in relation to price. A more economical solution is hard to find!
MiniLift160EM/EE - features and advantages
- Unique solution - extremely comfortable, active sit-to-stand with natural movement pattern
- Small and convenient
- Easy to maneuvre
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control with 2 (EM) or 4 (EE) buttons
- Quick guide on the lift
- Grip-friendly handles with multiple options for hand placement
- Soft, adjustable lower leg support
- Low foot plate with anti-slip surface
- Easy rolling, maintenance-free castors
- Lockable rear castors
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Control box with diagnostics, e.g. lift counter and overload indicator
- Electrical emergency stop readily available on the control box
Click here to see informational video.
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.