The CPAPmax™ pillow CTP15501R
Tan, Urethane Foam Pillow, Polyester Cover, Pressure-Free Zones for worry free sleep with CPAP masks.
The CPAPmax™ pillow features a removable center layer for pillow thickness adjustability. Its advanced 2- in-1 design allows patients to choose traditional fiberfill or plush memory foam as a sleeping surface. A highly resilient foam core ensures that the pillow maintains its shape for superb mask accommodation. Additional upgrades include ventilated foam for coolness, a center depression for back sleepers, and a broader facial area for side sleepers. The 2-sided cover features a cool layer of 3-D Mesh fabric, while the other side is infused with a thick layer of fiberfill for a more traditional feel. The CPAPmax™ clinic pillow features a wipe-down cover for use in the sleep center during titration. It can be sanitized between patient uses.
- Improves CPAP compliance.
- Increases patient comfort level.
- Simplifies patient care.
- Retains reimbursement revenue.
- Reduces need for follow-up care.
- Ventilated foam is cool, breathes and reduces perspiration.
- Ergonomically shaped center cradles your head to improve airway alignment in the back sleeping position.
- Front edge is shaped to match the natural curves of your neck and shoulder.
- Improved facial support area provides exceptional comfort for side sleepers.
- Pressure-free zones prevent interference between the mask and pillow to reduce - mask shifting, leaks and pressure, and improved sleep comfort, CPAP usability and compliance.
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.