Tilite Twist for the active child or small individual
TiLite TWIST Growable Lightweight Wheelchair
PLAY. GIGGLE. GROW.
INTRODUCING THE TiLITE TWIST.
TiLITE INNOVATION customized.
The TWIST wheelchair from TiLite delivers an ultra-light pediatric growth wheelchair. The TWIST is an exceptional combination of innovation, style, function with a dash of fun. The TWIST grows in depth up to 75mm (3 inches), and in width by 50mm (2 inches) without the need to purchase any parts. In fact, there is only one part that needs replacing, the quick release bar for the folding backrest – and it comes with the TWIST.
But not only is the TWIST depth and width growable with the simplest of procedures, it also has adjustable front seat height and rear seat height.
The TWIST features:
- 1” Aluminum frame design makes for easy installation of seating components unlike other chairs that use larger diameter tubing.
- Tru-Fit System: Reduces the number of holes in the frame, improving durability.Allows for easy adjustment and reduces set-up time.
- Tru-Fit caster arm on Antic has built-in adjustment to change Front Seat Height
without changing casters or forks.
- Flip-Back Footrest allows for easy and safe transfers.
- Speedloader Adjustable Front Caster Housing (patent pending) quickly and accurately adjusts fork angle in 1° increments.
- Compact Wheel Locks allow for easy and safe use with smaller hands.
- Adjustable Camber Mount incorporates TiLite’s Tru-Fit System with up to 3.5” of Rear Seat Height adjustment.
- DASH kid sized high performance rear wheels.
- TiShaft back release bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.
- Center Mount Anti-Tip with Single Swivel Caster allows the perfect positioning of the rear wheels without compromising safety.
- TWIST exclusive spoke guard art.
- Tilites pediatric products are designed to fit children and small adults while offering the same level of performance and independence as our adult wheelchairs. With features that encourage outdoor activities and with adjustable depth, width and height, these are chairs designed to grow with the child for many years to come.
See the Twist in Action HERE
Please call during office hours for assistance with the measurement form by one of our experienced fit experts.
1stSeniorCare works to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.