TiLites' recently developed folding manual wheel chair ,The TX
Price shown for Standard chair with N/C .features. Now with free shipping in the USA.
Free shipping !
Introducing the new TiLite TX, the latest in folding chair technology-developed using rapid prototyping and finite element analysis to meet the demands of our customers.
This is the TiLite TX folding lightweight titanium manual wheelchair.
- Custom built- Every TiLite TX is individually modeled using the state of the art CAD software and hand made using old world craftsmanship to each customers exact specifications.
- 3-2.5 aerospace-grade titanium frame provides superior durability and vibration dampening for that legendary TiLite super smooth ride.
- Solid one-piece side frames and over the center mounted cross brace for the performance and durability of a rigid chair.
- Fully integrated caster housing reduces weight giving the new TX a clean, stylish look.
- A tapered or non-tapered front frame angle can be chosen, depending on the feel and look you desire.
- In-board mounted seat rails and lock saddles improve rigidity and energy transfer for more efficient propulsion.
The new TX folding wheel chair is stronger, lighter and designed to outperform. The TiLite TX wheel chair incorporates a radical new cross-brace design that, when combined with welded one-piece side frames and fully integrated caster housings, will give folding wheel chair users better energy transfer for more efficient propulsion. The new TX delivers the TiLite legendary super smooth ride while being incredibly light (22 lbs.) and compact. Note: All TiLite models with an X in the name are folding wheelchairs.
Please call during office hours for assistance with the measurement form by one of our experienced fit experts.
Please fax completed measurement form back to 1stSeniorCare. Our toll free 24 H fax number is: 866-252-6726
1stSeniorCare strives for your complete satisfaction with every purchase. 1stSeniorCare strives to make every purchase the right purchase for our customers.
If you are unable to download the order form, please call 866-822-7348 and the current form will be emailed or faxed, per your request.